Meet Lisa Earle McLeod
Sales Leadership Expert
“She’s smart, she’s funny and
her advice makes sense.”
Steve Schick, Head of Business Development
The Entrepreneur’s Source
Lisa Earle McLeod is a sales leadership expert and bestselling author. Organizations like Apple, Kimberly-Clark and Pfizer hire her firm McLeod & More, Inc. to create passionate, purpose driven sales organizations.
McLeod is the Sales Leadership expert for Forbes.com and the author of 4 bestselling books in three different genres: business, personal development, and humor.
Deloitte Partner, Stephanie Newkirchen says:
“Lisa showed us how to use purpose as a competitive advantage.
Through her work, we were able to close bigger deals and close them faster.”
Lisa’s newest book, Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue And Do Work That Makes Your Proud, is reframing the sales profession. Steve Denning of Forbes said :
“Eminently practical. It is right about the big picture.
And it gets down to the nitty-gritty of how to make it happen in practice.”
The Washington Post named her book, The Triangle of Truth, a top five book for leaders.
Her book Forget Perfect was featured on The Today Show and the NBC Nightly News.
Lisa McLeod has been quoted in major news outlets such as The New York Times, Fortune and The Wall Street Journal. She has been featured on Good Morning America, The Motley Fool, and The Today Show.
She is recognized as:
- A sales leadership consultant whose clients include Genentech, Hoot Suite, Merck, and Peterbilt Trucking.
- A sought-after keynote speaker who has rocked the house everywhere from Apple to The United Way.
- A prolific writer who has authored 4 bestselling books and whose widely syndicated column – How Smart People Can Get Better At Everything - appears in daily newspapers and popular web sites.
- A problem-solving expert whose conflict resolution book was hand delivered to every member of the 2011 Freshman class of Congress.
- A humorist whose essay collection Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear was featured on Oprah.com.
Lisa began her career with Procter & Gamble, where she established herself as a sales leader and highly-skilled sales coach. After leaving P & G she went on to become the Vice President of Business Development and National Accounts at Vital Learning (formerly McGraw-Hill Training Systems).
She established her own firm in 1993. She’s spent over 10,000 hours coaching sales people and leaders and has conducted over 500 workshops and keynotes.
Lisa and her husband Bob live in Atlanta. They are the parents of two fabulous daughters.