The Sales Leadership Expert
“She’s smart, she’s funny and
her advice makes sense.”
– Steve Schick
Head of Business Development
The Entrepreneur’s Source
Organizations like Apple, Kimberly-Clark and Pfizer hire Lisa McLeod to create passionate, purpose driven sales organizations.
Stephanie Newkirchen, a partner at Deloitte Consulting says:
“Lisa showed us how to use purpose as a competitive advantage.
Through her work, we were able to close bigger deals and close them faster.”
Lisa is also a best-selling author. Her newest book, Selling with Noble Purpose, hit #2 on CEO READ’s business book bestseller list in December 2012.
Steve Denning’s review on Forbes.com said:
“Eminently practical. It is right about the big picture.
And it gets down to the nitty-gritty of how to make it happen in practice.”
The Washington Post named her book, The Triangle of Truth, a top five book for leaders.
Her book Forget Perfect was featured on The Today Show and the NBC Nightly News.
Lisa writes leadership commentary for Forbes.com and has been quoted in major news outlets such as The New York Times, Fortune and The Wall Street Journal.
She is recognized as:
- A sales leadership consultant whose clients range from financial services to pharmaceuticals.
- A sought-after leadership and sales keynote speaker who has rocked the house everywhere from Apple to The United Way.
- A prolific writer who has authored 4 books in 3 different genres, business, personal development, and humor. Her syndicated column – How Smart People Can Get Better At Everything - appears in daily newspapers and popular web sites.
- A problem-solving expert whose conflict resolution book was hand delivered to every member of the 2011 Freshman class of Congress.
- A humor writer whose essay collection Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear was endorsed by Betsy Bombeck and featured on Oprah.com.
She established her own firm in 1993. She’s spent over 10,000 hours coaching sales people and leaders and has conducted over 500 workshops and keynotes.
Lisa and her husband Bob live in Atlanta. They are the parents of two fabulous teenage daughters.