“Lisa McLeod is a sales leadership expert who has trained top-tier
sales teams at Apple, Kimberly-Clark and Procter & Gamble.
She knows what it takes to drive growth.”
- Jim Stengel, Former CMO
Procter & Gamble
“Lisa McLeod is one of the highest-rated speakers we’ve ever had.
She is a master communicator who has the rare gift of being able to
connect with her audience’s heads and hearts.”
- Bill Eckstrom, President
Lisa McLeod is a recognized keynote speaker and workshop leader who has done programs for giants like Apple and Google, as well as numerous franchise organizations, non-profits, and trade associations. A powerful presenter, Lisa has delivered over 500 keynotes and programs to audiences as large as 2,500.
All of Lisa’s presentations center on how organizations and leaders can drive better results by instilling a greater sense of purpose. A greater sense of purpose enables people to close more business, become more effective leaders and lead happier lives.
Below are descriptions of Lisa’s programs as well as the formats in which she delivers them – keynote speech, virtual keynote, half and full day workshops.
Selling with Noble Purpose
How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud
- Understand what a Noble Sales Purpose is, and how an NSP spells the difference between average-performers and top-performers
- Identify how to use NSP to increase your win rate and get customers engaged
- Learn techniques to reframe your sales narrative, which will invigorate your organization and garner you internal support
- Discover why traditional sales coaching has a chilling effect on sales performance, and how to avoid the fatal mistake that sabotages 90% of sales leaders
- Master the 10-Second Game Changer, a powerful mental technique to reset yourself for high stakes selling situations
- Leave with concrete strategies for bringing a greater sense of purpose into your work and life
“Selling with Noble Purpose” formats: keynote speech, virtual keynote, 2 hour, half-day or full day workshop.
Leading with Noble Purpose
How to Use Purpose to Drive Results, Solve Problems, and Do Work That Makes Everyone Proud
This session is for senior leaders who want to improve morale, increase focus, solve conflicts and lead their teams to better performance. By attending this session, you’ll learn:
- Why purpose-driven companies outperform the market by over 350%
- Why overemphasis on financial targets erodes morale and revenue
- What to do when your organization has lost its sense of purpose
- How to master the “your agenda versus my agenda” quagmire
- A powerful conflict resolution model to break down turf wars and silos
- How Noble Purpose can make you a better and happier leader
- Concrete strategies for solving problems during times of change and uncertainty
“Leading with Noble Purpose” formats: keynote, virtual keynote, half-day workshop
Persuade with Purpose
How to Use Purpose to be More Persuasive and Influential at Work
We’ve all been there: You present a great idea, it gets rejected, yet two months later someone else presents the same idea and it’s enthusiastically approved.
This session is for anyone who needs to take the mystery out of persuasion, so they can get support from colleagues, customers or the boss.
You can’t be successful if you can’t persuade. Drawing from interviews with hundreds of leaders, Lisa reveals the mindsets, skills, and techniques that differentiate the top 2%. In this program you’ll learn:
- The fatal mistake most people make when they’re trying to persuade
- A powerful technique for garnering support from senior leaders
- How to use purpose as a framework to gain agreements quickly and easily
- The difference between persuading and manipulating (one sticks, the other doesn’t)
- Why two people who use the exact same words get completely different responses
- Strategies to master the “your agenda versus my agenda” quagmire
- How to be successful in the face of ambiguity and change
- Three surprisingly simple things that exceptional communicators do differently than everyone else
“Persuade with Purpose” formats: keynote, virtual keynote, half-day workshop
How to Bring Purpose and Happiness Into the Life You’ve Already Got
- Why trying to be perfect doesn’t make people like you more, it makes them like you less
- Why striving for perfection creates misery, but having a purpose creates happiness
- The meaning of life in two words (no joke)
- How to enjoy your life even if your house is a mess, your abs are flabby, and you don’t have greeting-card perfect kids
- Why your regular old life can be a special occasion if you let it
“Forget Perfect” formats: keynote, virtual keynote
For more information, or to inquire about dates, please contact us:
Lisa at McLeodandMore.com or call our office 770-985-0760
McLeod & More, Inc. clients include: