Lisa works directly senior executives and high level teams. One of her most popular offerings is the Purpose Profit Connection half-day session, ideal for executive retreats or executive leadership team meetings.
The Purpose Profit Connection
A customized half-day program for executive teams who need to drive revenue and engagement
The data is clear: Purpose-driven organizations outperform their competition, and purpose drives emotional engagement. The conversation in the C Suite creates the conversation with your customers. Yet it’s challenging for leaders to bring meaning and purpose into daily operations. In this customized, interactive program for executive teams, you’ll learn:
- What Noble Purpose is and how it creates competitive differentiation
- Strategies from successful companies that leverage purpose for double-digit revenue growth
- Leadership language to ignite emotional engagement (and language to avoid
- Techniques to infuse purpose into the cadence of daily business
- Your own Noble Purpose
- A compelling narrative to jumpstart your sales team
- A model for making purpose a driving force in daily decisions and actions
- Clear steps to operationalize your purpose quickly, in a way your customers can feel it every single day
Lisa also works 1-1 with a select number of Senior Leaders backstage an Executive Advisor. Lisa helps leaders:
- Respond quickly to competitive situations
- Improve alignment behind strategic goals
- Frame language before high-stakes interactions with board members, clients and staff
- Increase emotional engagement with staff and customers
- Make high value decisions in the face of uncertain conditions.
Lisa has worked with over 100 Executive Teams from financial institutions to high tech to global travel. She helps leaders create meaningful work and meaningful revenue growth.
“The first sale is to your team. Our work with Lisa McLeod helped me re-recruit our people. Now everyone on our team can passionately and effectively describe how Kaiser makes a difference, and why we’re better than the competition. The result is exponential sales growth.”
Vice President Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, Kaiser Permanente
“Our work with Lisa McLeod aimed to grow out our sales department while reducing our spending to attract new clients. We were thrilled when Lisa assisted us in building a referral program resulting in our employees actively seeking opportunities to assist more families with their estate planning. The change in mindset amongst our team has shown that her recommendations inspire and motivate them to look at not selling but rather helping more people. That was beyond our expectations in terms of speed with which we accomplished our goals. What we appreciated most about working with Lisa was her ability to cut through the predictable pitfalls, keep everyone happy, and deliver the expected results and then some.”