What is the Noble Purpose Institute?
A three-day intensive program, Dec 4-6, 2017, facilitated by bestselling author and strategy guru Lisa Earle McLeod. The Noble Purpose Institute is designed for leaders who want to:
- Increase revenue
- Establish compelling competitive differentiation
- Build a tribe of true believers
Who should attend?
Leaders who want to ignite emotional engagement and accelerate revenue growth. This year, you’ll be joined by attendees like:
- The Chief Operating Officer for a major kitchen and bath showroom
- Sales leaders from LinkedIn Learning and Kaiser Pemanente
- The VP of Strategy for a foundation repair firm
- The Director of HR from a dental benefits firm
- Other leaders like you, who are serious about growing their business, their teams and themselves.
What you’ll gain:
You’ll learn how to create a Noble Purpose organization. Lisa will share the strategies and techniques she’s used to help giants like Roche and Peterbilt Trucking, as well as startups like Hootsuite increase revenue and profits, and become destination workplaces. Client results include:
- Hootsuite – Doubled revenue in under 2 years
- G-Adventures – Accelerated sales growth from 25% to 35% (on a multimillion dollar base)
- Explorys – Grew revenue by 53% and was acquired by IBM.
You’ll learn concrete strategies to grow your business, your team, and yourself. Some of this year’s modules include:
- Creating your bag of tricks: Beyond the questions and cards, how to create sales tools that engage
- Neuroscience of leadership: Identifying key activation points
- Beat it: Unpacking how Michael Jackson stayed relevant for 40 years. Where is your brand now, and where does it need to go?
- Meerkat Modeling: Creating a coaching cadence in bite-size chunks
- I’ll Have What She’s Having – Where in your process is there space for employee improv (the best scenes in many favorite movies were improvised).
Who is Lisa McLeod?
Sales Leadership expert Lisa Earle McLeod created the “Noble Purpose” methodology after her research revealed organizations driven by a Noble Purpose outperformed the market by over 350%. Her bestselling books, Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose have been game-changers for global firms like Flight Centre, Hootsuite, and Roche.
In addition to being a global keynote speaker, best selling author, and sought after consultant, Lisa is the Sales Leadership expert for Forbes.com. She has appeared on the NBC Nightly News, the Today Show, Oprah.com and Good Morning America.
Why this matters:
If you’ve ever struggled to articulate your value, or found yourself being commoditized, this program is for you. Over the course of three days, you’ll learn how to name and claim your Noble Purpose. It’s the reason your firm exists. You’ll also learn powerful techniques for telling your story and marketing yourself to generate high-margin revenue quickly.
Why three days?
You’ll learn the 6-month process we use to transform organizations. We’ve codified it into 12 fast-paced modules, each their own distinct area of leverage. During the program, you’ll create an accountability guide to ensure that you implement the techniques you learned. And, you’ll be able to do it at a pace that works for you.
You’ll leave with:
- A concise compelling sales narrative to share with clients, employees and investors.
- A concrete plan to accelerate revenue growth using low cost sales and marketing strategies
- Processes and systems to scale your business
- Techniques to recruit and retain people who are “all in” for your business, and weed out the half hearted who will bring you down.
- Strategies for resetting yourself during challenging times.
As a leader, the story you tell yourself about your business, becomes the story the market believes about your business. During the Noble Purpose Institute you’ll work directly with Lisa, to create a powerful story, that becomes the basis of your business. You’ll learn how Lisa overcame her own personal failure, to go bankruptcy to creating a multi-million-dollar business with clients like Pfizer and Bank of America.
During the program you’ll be challenged to think about your business in a profound and holistic ways. You’ll assess your messaging, marketing, systems and culture against world-class organizations. And you’ll create a sales and marketing plan to implement immediately.
As part of the Institute, you’ll also get 30 days of post Institute mentoring with Lisa.
If you think this program may be right for you, please give us a call at 770-298-1775.
Elements of the Institute
Three days of structured intensive interaction with Lisa that includes:
- A Noble Purpose tool kit to track your results and implement the process with your team.
- Guest speakers – Founders of small firms who exploded revenue using Lisa’s methodology.
- Access to the Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose video courses for unlimited use with your team.
- 30 days of post Institute mentoring from Lisa to ensure that you implement your action plan .
Areas where you’ll improve
Go beyond a standard value proposition to create true competitive differentiation
- Select your best sources of short-term and long-term revenue
- Craft a compelling story (not a script) to win the hearts and minds of potential clients and investors.
- Accurately assess your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop compelling proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
- Create an affordable marketing plan that capitalizes on your story.
- Deal with conflict in a productive manner including emotional conflict with family and partners.
- Maximize your time and energy by focusing on essential moves, versus the merely important tasks.
- Hiring people who share your vision, and have complementary skills.
- Deal with cash flow challenges.
- Teach your team how to make good decisions when you’re not there.
- Develop resiliency to withstand setbacks and resistance
- Keep your own happiness and enthusiasm at the forefront, even during challenging situations.
“I have done a tremendous amount of strategy work in understanding the vision, but what was missing was how that connected to a sales process, and one of the key things I learned is that I may be purposeful in how I work with customer, but I wasn’t measuring it. I created metrics and came up with specific ways to measure my purpose and my impacts on clients”