How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud
Using hard data and compelling field stories, Selling with Noble Purpose explains why salespeople who genuinely understand how they can make a difference for customers consistently outsell their more quote-driven counterparts. Drawing on two decades of consulting with leading sales organizations, sales leadership expert Lisa Earle McLeod reveals how a Noble Sales Purpose (NSP) can drive a team to outstanding sales numbers.
Whether you’re an executive, manager, or aspiring sales leader, you’ll discover how to find your NSP and create a sales force of True Believers who drive revenue and do work that makes them proud. In Selling with Noble Purpose, you’ll learn:
- Why sales organizations with a clearly states NSP dramatically outperform sales organizations driven by numbers alone
- How to find your NSP using a simple three-part formula
- How to use NSP to make your salespeople more assertive, focused, and profitable
- How sales managers unknowingly sabotage NSP
- The magic question sales managers can use to get even mediocre people thinking like top-tier performers
- Why 90 percent of traditional sales training programs are forgotten within a week and why NSP training sticks with sales people forever
In an era where most organizations believe that money is the only way to motivate salespeople, Selling with Noble purpose offers a sustainable and exciting alternative.
Praise for Selling with Noble Purpose
In an era where most organizations believe that money is the only way to motivate salespeople, Selling with Noble Purpose offers a sustainable and exciting alternative.
“If you sell based on deep mission and purpose, revenue will follow. As Lisa Earle McLeod explains in this remarkable book, you have to start with how to change another life. . then work back from that purpose.”
Tom Rath, Author Strengthfinder 2.0
“A must-read manifesto for anyone who is serious about sales leadership.”
Joseph Grenny, Author Crucial Conversations
“McLeod has coached sales leaders at Apple, Kimberly-Clark, Pfizer, and other top organizations. She combines a wealth of field experience with unique insights to drive revenue.”
Marshall Goldsmith #1 Leadership Thinker in the World (Thinkers50 – Harvard Business Review)